The Financial Times, in partnership with the data specialist Statista, will be publishing a ranking of the "High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2022". These would be the top companies in the Asia-Pacific region with the highest revenue growth between 2017 and 2020. The top companies will be featured on:
1) FT.com on a dedicated page with the ranking in a table format, and
2) In print, in a special supplement in a dedicated section in the FT newspaper
Winners will also have the opportunity to license the Official Logos “High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2022” with the trademarks of The Financial Times and Statista on it. Potential candidates will be contacted by researchers from Statista and may also self-register for inclusion in the ranking by November 30.
Further information pertaining to the methodology, terms of participation and contact information can be found on our dedicated website at:
To complete the survey you will need the following information:
- Revenue 2017 and revenue 2020
- No. of employees in 2017 and 2020
- Founding year
- optional: operating income 2020
You may consider collecting this information prior to starting the survey. A pdf-preview of the survey can be found here.